Léa FAGEOL (Commis)
Mathieu DURGET (Commis)
Loic KELLER (Commis)
Every two years, the French selection event for the Bocuse d'Or brings together the most promising chefs of the moment in the country. The stakes are high, as the winner of this contest will then represent France in the Bocuse d'Or Europe held in Budapest in May 2016. He will compete against 19 other European chefs in this crucial stage before the 2017 Grande Finale of the Bocuse d'Or held in Lyon (France).
For this edition, the chefs selected for the Bocuse d'Or France will need to demonstrate nothing less than excellence in technical mastery and creativity in this intense trial. So, who will be Nicolas Davouze's successor, winner of the Bocuse d'Or France 2014?
+33 (0)4 78 176 351
- Extended preparation period for the Bocuse d'Or Europe
- Free choice of starter presented on a plate
- Contributions of top french chefs « Chefs' testimonials »
- Topical subjects to highlight the stakes and challenges facing the industry
The general public can now attend the Bocuse d'Or France!
To attend the Bocuse d’Or France 2015, simply visit the Bocuse d’Or website to purchase your tickets online as of July 20th 2015.
- Monday 21st September / 10.30am-5.30pm
- Mardi 22 September / 9.30am-6.30pm
- Price Giving Ceremony: 4.30pm
- Day 1 - €15
- Day 2 (incl. Prize ceremony) - €20
- Days 1 & 2 - €25 (special price for online purchases only)