Latvia national round
- 2023 round
Bocuse d'Or Lativa team is support by Pavāru klubs (means Chefs Club). They participate in their first Bocuse d'Or in 2020, during the European selection in Tallinn.
They encourage modern Latvian cuisine, whose values are expressed by the expression of good taste, quality and care for healthy nutrition, and which at the same time would support the growers of local natural resources and producers of domestic products.
They are looking to:
- unite Latvian cooks, farmers and product producers ,
- diversify the diet by using seasonal products in dishes;
- combine domestic culinary traditions with contemporary scientific findings;
- work closely with local farmers and producers to promote the quality and diversity of Latvian products;
- develop the recognition of Latvian products and stimulate the creation of new traditions by promoting gastronomic tourism;
- participate in the preservation of Latvia's culinary heritage.
For the next selection of Bocuse d’Or Europe, Latvian selection will be held at Riga Food 2023 on 9th September 2023.
So far Latvia has participated already two times in Tallinn and in Budapest. Now we are looking for new contestants for our next period.
The winner of this competition will represent Latvia in the European Final Bocuse d'Or in Trondheim, Norway in March 2024.
The winner of the national selection will receive support (financial, logistical, etc.) from the Latvian Bocuse d'Or Academy.
We are accepting applicants until 15th April 2023. If you are interested, please, send your application to email@example.com.
Would you like more information about this team? Please contact Laurapodgurska@gmail.com.
Follow the news of the Latvian team by joining their community: