- 2023 round
Bocuse d'Or Lativa team is support by Pavāru klubs (means Chefs Club). They participate in their first Bocuse d'Or in 2020, during the European selection in Tallinn.
They encourage modern Latvian cuisine, whose values are expressed by the expression of good taste, quality and care for healthy nutrition, and which at the same time would support the growers of local natural resources and producers of domestic products.
They are looking to:
- unite Latvian cooks, farmers and product producers ,
- diversify the diet by using seasonal products in dishes;
- combine domestic culinary traditions with contemporary scientific findings;
- work closely with local farmers and producers to promote the quality and diversity of Latvian products;
- develop the recognition of Latvian products and stimulate the creation of new traditions by promoting gastronomic tourism;
- participate in the preservation of Latvia's culinary heritage.