The Netherlands national round
- 2023 round
The board of Bocuse d'Or Netherlands consists of the following members:
- François Geurds, FG Restaurant **, Rotterdam - President
- Ricardo Eshuis, directeur de SVH (Horeca Professional Qualification Foundation), Treasurer
- Marcel de Leeuw, Nestlé Professionnel
- Alain Alders
- Maarten Ploeger
- Marco Poldervaart, restaurant Havenmantsje , Harlingen
- André van Doorn
The secretariat can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
11 participations to the Grand Final: 1987 • 1989 • 1991 • 1993 • 1995 • 1997 • 2009 • 2011 • 2013 • 2015 • 2017
This day will determine which talented chef and commis will represent our country during the European Final in Trondheim, Norway (2024). Second stop: the World Final in Lyon (2025) - Paul Bocuse's hallowed ground.
Bocuse d'Or is a prestigious international cooking competition where the greats of the world come together, representing the Netherlands is in itself an honorable achievement.
The winners of the final at Gastvrij Rotterdam will receive these prizes:
- Drives a Kia Picanto for a year
- Receives a watch from Schaap en Citroen, worth 10,000 and 15,000 euros
- Receive monthly expense allowance
You can register until May 15. Then it will be determined which teams can compete for the place in the European final.
Would you like more information about this team? Please contact bocusedornederland.nl.
Follow the news of the Australian team by joining their community: